Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub leaves skin feeling super smooth and smelling incredibly sweet.
At first whiff, you might believe the scrub is edible. But its not. It just simply smells awesome.
The scrub’s very fine texture exfoliates skin very well. Also, because it is infused with a variety of oils, it doesn’t dry out the skin. However, for optimal results, a moisturizer should be used following a scrub.
The usual price for this scrub is about $7.99 at department stores such as Target and beauty stores such as Ulta Beauty. However, you can find this scrub at stores such as Bed Bath and Beyond at a reduced price of $5.99.
Overall, this product does not disappoint. It lasts fairly long, as you should not use a scrub everyday, and leaves skin soft.
- Smell/Scent: 10
- Effectiveness: 10
- Satisfaction: 10
- Price: 9
- Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
- Mango Puree: Packed with vitamins and minerals to renew dull skin and reveal a natural glow.
- Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Regulates the function of skin’s oil glands, working to increase elasticity, fight wrinkles and help heal skin conditions.
- Sweet Almond Oil: A potent antioxidant for healthy skin and stimulates the formation of collagen.
- Avocado Oil: Defends against free-radicals. Also rich in nutrients such as oleic acid, potassium, and lecithin, Avocado Oil works to generate healthy skin.
- Macadamia Seed Oil: Supports healthy cells and helps reduce skin deterioration.
- Orange Oil: Soothes dry, irritated skin while supporting collagen formation and helping repair skin damage.
- Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
- Made in the USA
- Not tested on animals
If you are interested in trying this product, buy it online here.