Palmer’s Raw Shea Body Lotion is light, non-greasy, and keeps skin moisturized all day.
Although it is a body lotion, it is gentle enough to use as a facial moisturizer.
The most appealing aspect of the lotion, is its scent. Because the formula has many different natural oils in it, the combination produces a nice, fragrant smell.
The formula is also free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, gluten, sulfates or dyes.
As far as pricing, the 13.5 oz bottle is $6.95, but you can buy it at Walmart for $4.95. The usual price is reasonable, by the latter is even better.
In all, this body lotion is a great moisturizer. If you’re someone that has used Palmer’s products before, you know they never disappoint. But if you haven’t, and you’re curious to know, try this one out.
- Smell/Scent: 10
- Effectiveness: 9
- Satisfaction: 10
- Price: 10
- African Shea Butter: deeply moisturizes and softens skin
- Marula Oil: improves texture and radiance
- Oatmeal Extract: calms and soothes irritation
- Vitamin E: rejuvenates and combats free radical damage
- Grapeseed Oil: keeps skin looking youthful
- Sunflower Seed Oil: balances tone and texure
- Soybean Oil: helps prevent skin dehydration
If you are interested in trying this product, buy it online here.